17 August 2012

The Colour Code

If any of you have not taken the colour code test. I suggest you do. It's very fascinating.  You can read about it here.
I am a White.

Motivated by Peace, Whites will do anything to avoid confrontation. Their only demands from life are the things that make them feel comfortable. That feeling fosters their need to feel good inside.
White Strengths Whites are kind, considerate, patient and accepting. They are virtually devoid of ego. They are good at constructing thoughts that did not exist before, just from careful listening and taking time to think things through.
White Limitations Whites don’t commonly share what they are feeling, understanding or seeing. They won't express conflict. Whites may be unwilling to set goals. They dislike working at someone else’s pace. They can be very self-deprecating
And When I say I am white. I am almost white through and through. There are 45 questions and all but 4 of them where white. 41 out 45 white. The other colour was Yellow. Yellow is motivated by fun. 
The book teaches you a lot about yourself honestly. I thought I was going to be blue while I was reading it. But as soon as took the test and read the white I realized how white I was. 

2 comments:

  1. I bought the book... I'll tell you which colour I am unless I don't like it, of course!

    White IS perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm sure your colour is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete